Controlled Field Trial at Eye Green Peterborough in association with Longhurst Housing
- Trial conducted to validate calculated energy savings.
- 2 identical 3-bed terraced new build houses one with thermostatic radiator valves one with terrier i-temp.
- Heating-on temperatures matched between both houses.
- Heating timing profile in terrier i-temp house optimised in each room for energy saving.
- Unoccupied rooms remaining unheated or on set-back.
- Gas usage monitored at each house at regular intervals.
Click Here to see savings made using i-temp.
Click Here to see the full field trial results.